Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PEANUT BUTTER!

What is your favorite snack?
Mine........PEANUT BUTTER! I could easily sit and eat the whole jar! In fact, when I was about 6 or 7, my sister and I were hungry. Mom was working and dad was sleeping. I had the bright idea to "hide" under my bright red umbrella with my sister, 2 spoons and a jar of peanut butter. It is funny to think about now, but mom was mad that dad didn't feed us, but I think he did, we just got hungry like all kids do.
If you like peanut butter as much as I do you may need to take a look at what kind or brand of peanut butter you are using and how much or how often. Peter Pan is my favorite but look at this http://www.peterpanpb.com/frequently-asked-questions.jsp#faq1 they didn't answer the question asked. How about Natural Jif? Take a look http://www.jif.com/Products/Details?categoryId=339&productId=954 Then we have PB2 http://www.bellplantation.com/nutrition
Carefully consider your peanut butter choice, how often you use it and how much you consume per snack. It is a great healthy snack when you don't overdo it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

YOUR health matters

Being healthy does not have to be boring. YOU make it fun because you are allowing yourself to live longer for your spouse, children, grandchildren, parents and siblings. Be creative with your life. Try new things. Experience the world around you. Take in the fresh air by going for a walk, or natural nature by taking a hike. Enjoy life!