Wednesday, May 15, 2013

ICE CREAM!!!!

Yes I said it, ice cream! I love ice cream and I grew up eating a big bowl of ice cream  before going to bed at night, which probably had a lot to do with me being an overweight little girl. Let me give you the "skinny" on ice cream. Today I chose to buy Turkey Hill's Vanilla Bean ice cream, but, I almost put it back because I saw Skinny Minty from them as well. WELL! When I looked at the ingredients in the Skinny Minty, I put it right back! There was no "skinny" about it! Sure it had about 30 calories less, but it had high fructose corn syrup and the regular vanilla bean did not. So, go ahead, have a little bit of ice cream, but please, not the "skinny" ones. Read more about high fructose corn syrup here: http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/high-fructose-corn-syrup-dangers/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

YOUR health matters

Being healthy does not have to be boring. YOU make it fun because you are allowing yourself to live longer for your spouse, children, grandchildren, parents and siblings. Be creative with your life. Try new things. Experience the world around you. Take in the fresh air by going for a walk, or natural nature by taking a hike. Enjoy life!