Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hello there!

Well, it has been awhile since I have posted on my blog! Reason being, ....I was told not to since I supposedly do not have a following. Hhmmm......honestly, I do not like not posting for the few who look forward to reading, so, I am back!
What I want to start with is healthy snacks I found on another blog by a nutritionist. I was pleasantly surprised to see some of the things she recommends I already eat :) So, thank you Gina and here's to you! http://www.eatwellwithgina.com/2013/06/sensible-snacking/?utm_source=Eat+Well+with+Gina+Newsletter&utm_campaign=c63449e325-5_8_2013-farmers_market_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a063f236db-c63449e325-1374977

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

YOUR health matters

Being healthy does not have to be boring. YOU make it fun because you are allowing yourself to live longer for your spouse, children, grandchildren, parents and siblings. Be creative with your life. Try new things. Experience the world around you. Take in the fresh air by going for a walk, or natural nature by taking a hike. Enjoy life!