Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Second workout of the day and .... salt!

This morning I mentioned fast paced walking I did on the treadmill, which I did alone, but this afternoon was different! My cousin has been coming over to workout with me 3 times a week in order to have the encouragement, motivation and cheerleader she needs from me. I am blessed to be able to teach what I know and encouraged by her accomplishments and excitement every week. Today we did legs and back. Although is was hard she really pushed through and I am so proud of her. Today she asked how much salt is a person to have in a day, my response, "that's a good question". So, let's take a look a two articles: http://www.livestrong.com/article/312948-how-much-sodium-per-day-to-lose-weight/ and http://www.kriskris.com/how-much-sodium-per-day/
Sleep well and remember, start your day right with a healthy breakfast!
Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

YOUR health matters

Being healthy does not have to be boring. YOU make it fun because you are allowing yourself to live longer for your spouse, children, grandchildren, parents and siblings. Be creative with your life. Try new things. Experience the world around you. Take in the fresh air by going for a walk, or natural nature by taking a hike. Enjoy life!