What is your favorite snack?
Mine........PEANUT BUTTER! I could easily sit and eat the whole jar! In fact, when I was about 6 or 7, my sister and I were hungry. Mom was working and dad was sleeping. I had the bright idea to "hide" under my bright red umbrella with my sister, 2 spoons and a jar of peanut butter. It is funny to think about now, but mom was mad that dad didn't feed us, but I think he did, we just got hungry like all kids do.
If you like peanut butter as much as I do you may need to take a look at what kind or brand of peanut butter you are using and how much or how often. Peter Pan is my favorite but look at this http://www.peterpanpb.com/frequently-asked-questions.jsp#faq1 they didn't answer the question asked. How about Natural Jif? Take a look http://www.jif.com/Products/Details?categoryId=339&productId=954 Then we have PB2 http://www.bellplantation.com/nutrition
Carefully consider your peanut butter choice, how often you use it and how much you consume per snack. It is a great healthy snack when you don't overdo it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment