Friday, April 19, 2013

What is healthy music?

Good morning! I love music, how about you? Although I don't listen to the radio to much this morning I decided to turn it on while doing the dishes. The song which came on I absolutely love and sang along in harmony and brought me to tears about some of my own struggles. I would like to share a thought and song with you to help you with the struggles the weekend may bring you. We all listen to music but do we pay attention to the words? Are they encouraging and inspirational or degrading and depressing? Is your music healthy? No matter what your choice of music is please take a moment and listen to the words of this song, Long Black Train by Josh Turner http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=ytff1-sunm&p=long%20black%20train&type=
May you be encouraged and inspired today and throughout your healthy weekend!
Your friend,
Sherry Ann Raimundo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

YOUR health matters

Being healthy does not have to be boring. YOU make it fun because you are allowing yourself to live longer for your spouse, children, grandchildren, parents and siblings. Be creative with your life. Try new things. Experience the world around you. Take in the fresh air by going for a walk, or natural nature by taking a hike. Enjoy life!