Monday's at 11 you will hear me on www.rreradio.com live, talking about some healthy topics as well as giving a workout tip of the day and a food tip of the day.
Part of today's airing will be to recap previous topics such as the importance of breakfast, brain foods, the definition of health, and expanding on eating more to lose weight. We also may have time to talk a little bit about shoes! You don't want to miss it :)
By the way, what workout did you do today? I did Back and Biceps at Planet Fitness and I will be hitting the heavy bag later today at the Allentown Boxing Gym. Come on! Get healthy with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
How well do you sleep? Did you know your sleep habits are a contributing factor in your food choices throughout the day? Check it out! http...
-
We all struggle with getting the right amount of healthy fruits and vegetables into our diet. No, I do not mean when we go on a diet, I mean...
-
https://www.facebook.com/events/1253000538081673/?ti=as
-
Yesterday we celebrated our independence which we received through our military. I AM A GRATEFUL AMERICAN! Past, present and future military...
-
I have heard it one too many times in the past week, "I need to get over this depression" "She has depression" "I n...
-
Mr. Marathon, Clarence DeMar, lived to run! He entered the Boston marathon 34 times, winning 7 and finishing in the top 10-15 the other 27 t...
-
What a beautiful day to spend it with my wonderful family outside! Savor your surroundings, the intricate delicacies of God's creation....
-
What's life about? Life is about being the best version of ourselves, but how? Do you know what is your passion? Learn to manifest ...
-
http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/901714-indoor-segway-experience-course-for-one-or-four?ref=mobile-email-share-pre-purchase%26rui=186854181
YOUR health matters
Being healthy does not have to be boring. YOU make it fun because you are allowing yourself to live longer for your spouse, children, grandchildren, parents and siblings. Be creative with your life. Try new things. Experience the world around you. Take in the fresh air by going for a walk, or natural nature by taking a hike. Enjoy life!
No comments:
Post a Comment