Wednesday, May 15, 2013
ICE CREAM!!!!
Yes I said it, ice cream! I love ice cream and I grew up eating a big bowl of ice cream before going to bed at night, which probably had a lot to do with me being an overweight little girl. Let me give you the "skinny" on ice cream. Today I chose to buy Turkey Hill's Vanilla Bean ice cream, but, I almost put it back because I saw Skinny Minty from them as well. WELL! When I looked at the ingredients in the Skinny Minty, I put it right back! There was no "skinny" about it! Sure it had about 30 calories less, but it had high fructose corn syrup and the regular vanilla bean did not. So, go ahead, have a little bit of ice cream, but please, not the "skinny" ones. Read more about high fructose corn syrup here: http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/high-fructose-corn-syrup-dangers/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
https://www.facebook.com/events/1253000538081673/?ti=as
-
How well do you sleep? Did you know your sleep habits are a contributing factor in your food choices throughout the day? Check it out! http...
-
We all struggle with getting the right amount of healthy fruits and vegetables into our diet. No, I do not mean when we go on a diet, I mean...
-
http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/901714-indoor-segway-experience-course-for-one-or-four?ref=mobile-email-share-pre-purchase%26rui=186854181
-
Yesterday we celebrated our independence which we received through our military. I AM A GRATEFUL AMERICAN! Past, present and future military...
-
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT8_79wFO-j/
-
First ever Backyard Vendor Fair coming soon! Hair cutting or braiding, massage, reflexology, chiropractor, Pampered Chef, Tastefully simple...
-
I have heard it one too many times in the past week, "I need to get over this depression" "She has depression" "I n...
-
Ryan Blair is an inspiration especially to those who feel like they will never make it in this world because of their environment. Ryan was ...
-
I know I have the posted here for awhile but it's about time! Young Living Essential Oils here we go :-) Rally up your friends for the L...
YOUR health matters
Being healthy does not have to be boring. YOU make it fun because you are allowing yourself to live longer for your spouse, children, grandchildren, parents and siblings. Be creative with your life. Try new things. Experience the world around you. Take in the fresh air by going for a walk, or natural nature by taking a hike. Enjoy life!
No comments:
Post a Comment