Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I'm Back!

Back at the boxing gym! Last January my daughter and I decided to check out the Allentown Boxing Gym and I loved it! Learning to box is fun. I had thought about training hard enough to actually get in the ring and fight, just once, but, I have yet to do so. In fact, I have been away from the gym and the family which exists there, for quite a bit. Last night I returned for a short workout there and tonight, I'm in full force and cannot wait! Ladies, if you think you can't box, think again. It is a GREAT workout! You do not have to get in the ring and spar but you will, inevitably, learn some self defense with these boxing techniques! Be not only healthy with this great workout, but also safe on the streets whether in a group or alone. www.allentownboxing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

YOUR health matters

Being healthy does not have to be boring. YOU make it fun because you are allowing yourself to live longer for your spouse, children, grandchildren, parents and siblings. Be creative with your life. Try new things. Experience the world around you. Take in the fresh air by going for a walk, or natural nature by taking a hike. Enjoy life!