Wednesday, May 8, 2013
I'm Back!
Back at the boxing gym! Last January my daughter and I decided to check out the Allentown Boxing Gym and I loved it! Learning to box is fun. I had thought about training hard enough to actually get in the ring and fight, just once, but, I have yet to do so. In fact, I have been away from the gym and the family which exists there, for quite a bit. Last night I returned for a short workout there and tonight, I'm in full force and cannot wait! Ladies, if you think you can't box, think again. It is a GREAT workout! You do not have to get in the ring and spar but you will, inevitably, learn some self defense with these boxing techniques! Be not only healthy with this great workout, but also safe on the streets whether in a group or alone. www.allentownboxing.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
How well do you sleep? Did you know your sleep habits are a contributing factor in your food choices throughout the day? Check it out! http...
-
I have heard it one too many times in the past week, "I need to get over this depression" "She has depression" "I n...
-
Glad you asked and the answer is YES, to the best of our ability we CAN live toxin free! Have you ever wondered why cancer is becoming more...
-
What's life about? Life is about being the best version of ourselves, but how? Do you know what is your passion? Learn to manifest ...
-
Yesterday we celebrated our independence which we received through our military. I AM A GRATEFUL AMERICAN! Past, present and future military...
-
We all struggle with getting the right amount of healthy fruits and vegetables into our diet. No, I do not mean when we go on a diet, I mean...
-
Ending our time in Clinton, NJ with ice cream, pastry and more beautiful scenery!
-
First ever Backyard Vendor Fair coming soon! Hair cutting or braiding, massage, reflexology, chiropractor, Pampered Chef, Tastefully simple...
YOUR health matters
Being healthy does not have to be boring. YOU make it fun because you are allowing yourself to live longer for your spouse, children, grandchildren, parents and siblings. Be creative with your life. Try new things. Experience the world around you. Take in the fresh air by going for a walk, or natural nature by taking a hike. Enjoy life!
No comments:
Post a Comment