Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Planet Fitness or LA Fitness?
Good morning! I don't know about you but I already got a great workout in this morning at Planet Fitness! Why Planet Fitness and not LA Fitness? Well, quite honestly, there is not a gym out there which I can say I love 100% and that they have EVERYTHING I need or want. However, allow me to compare these 2 gyms. I had a week trial membership at LA Fitness and at first, I really didn't like it. It looked confusing to me, disorganized in a way. Planet Fitness is not. They are very organized and that fits me well. LA Fitness has a pool, hot tub, steam room, basketball court, racquetball court, aerobic room, Zumba and Spin classes, Planet Fitness does not. Planet Fitness has tanning booths and massage chairs, LA Fitness does not. LA Fitness closes at midnight and Planet Fitness is open 24 hours. LA Fitness is $30/mo and you can refer someone to a week trial membership. Planet Fitness is $10/month OR $20/mo with unlimited tanning and massage chair AND you can take a guest with you every day you go if you so desire. Planet Fitness is a no judgment workout facility. LA Fitness does not have that type of policy. Planet Fitness has a little 30 minute workout area for those of you who do not know what to do when you go to a gym or, for those of you who want a full body workout in a short amount of time. You decide. What are you looking for in a gym membership?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
How well do you sleep? Did you know your sleep habits are a contributing factor in your food choices throughout the day? Check it out! http...
-
I have heard it one too many times in the past week, "I need to get over this depression" "She has depression" "I n...
-
We all struggle with getting the right amount of healthy fruits and vegetables into our diet. No, I do not mean when we go on a diet, I mean...
-
https://www.facebook.com/events/1253000538081673/?ti=as
-
Yesterday we celebrated our independence which we received through our military. I AM A GRATEFUL AMERICAN! Past, present and future military...
-
Mr. Marathon, Clarence DeMar, lived to run! He entered the Boston marathon 34 times, winning 7 and finishing in the top 10-15 the other 27 t...
-
What a beautiful day to spend it with my wonderful family outside! Savor your surroundings, the intricate delicacies of God's creation....
-
Ending our time in Clinton, NJ with ice cream, pastry and more beautiful scenery!
-
What's life about? Life is about being the best version of ourselves, but how? Do you know what is your passion? Learn to manifest ...
YOUR health matters
Being healthy does not have to be boring. YOU make it fun because you are allowing yourself to live longer for your spouse, children, grandchildren, parents and siblings. Be creative with your life. Try new things. Experience the world around you. Take in the fresh air by going for a walk, or natural nature by taking a hike. Enjoy life!
No comments:
Post a Comment