Meet me on the dance floor of The Bar With No Name! My Friday workout is drawing near! Did you know 30 minutes of fast dancing is equivalent to 60 minutes of walking at 2 mph? (oxygenmag.com) HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
How well do you sleep? Did you know your sleep habits are a contributing factor in your food choices throughout the day? Check it out! http...
-
We all struggle with getting the right amount of healthy fruits and vegetables into our diet. No, I do not mean when we go on a diet, I mean...
-
https://www.facebook.com/events/1253000538081673/?ti=as
-
Yesterday we celebrated our independence which we received through our military. I AM A GRATEFUL AMERICAN! Past, present and future military...
-
Mr. Marathon, Clarence DeMar, lived to run! He entered the Boston marathon 34 times, winning 7 and finishing in the top 10-15 the other 27 t...
-
I have heard it one too many times in the past week, "I need to get over this depression" "She has depression" "I n...
-
Wow it's been such a long time again since I've posted here. It's time to get back on track and what better way to start than w...
-
http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/901714-indoor-segway-experience-course-for-one-or-four?ref=mobile-email-share-pre-purchase%26rui=186854181
-
Ryan Blair is an inspiration especially to those who feel like they will never make it in this world because of their environment. Ryan was ...
YOUR health matters
Being healthy does not have to be boring. YOU make it fun because you are allowing yourself to live longer for your spouse, children, grandchildren, parents and siblings. Be creative with your life. Try new things. Experience the world around you. Take in the fresh air by going for a walk, or natural nature by taking a hike. Enjoy life!
No comments:
Post a Comment