What is taurine? Taurine is used in many energy drinks and is a controversial topic. Today on RRe radio we began the topic of eating more to lose weight, however, we ventured off into taurine. Here are the websites we took a look at during the internet radio show. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/taurine/AN01856 and http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/energy-drinks/AN01303
I believe it is not a good thing to have in large amounts. Red Bull contains 1000mg of Taurine and Full Throttle contains 2000mg. Combine the taurine with 80mg (Red Bull) of caffeine and 144mg (Full Throttle) and the sugars, 27g (Red Bull) and 58g (Full Throttle), is a recipe for disaster. In comparison, Neuro, an herb based energy drink from ViSalus, contains 100mg of taurine, 45mg of caffeine, and 1g of sugar. Neuro gives a nice even energy boost throughout your day. No sudden jittery feeling, racing heartbeat or sweats and no sudden crash. Neuro helps clear brain fog for those of you who are not morning people or need the afternoon pick me up. If you are interested in this product, contact me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
How well do you sleep? Did you know your sleep habits are a contributing factor in your food choices throughout the day? Check it out! http...
-
I have heard it one too many times in the past week, "I need to get over this depression" "She has depression" "I n...
-
Glad you asked and the answer is YES, to the best of our ability we CAN live toxin free! Have you ever wondered why cancer is becoming more...
-
What's life about? Life is about being the best version of ourselves, but how? Do you know what is your passion? Learn to manifest ...
-
Yesterday we celebrated our independence which we received through our military. I AM A GRATEFUL AMERICAN! Past, present and future military...
-
We all struggle with getting the right amount of healthy fruits and vegetables into our diet. No, I do not mean when we go on a diet, I mean...
-
Ending our time in Clinton, NJ with ice cream, pastry and more beautiful scenery!
-
First ever Backyard Vendor Fair coming soon! Hair cutting or braiding, massage, reflexology, chiropractor, Pampered Chef, Tastefully simple...
YOUR health matters
Being healthy does not have to be boring. YOU make it fun because you are allowing yourself to live longer for your spouse, children, grandchildren, parents and siblings. Be creative with your life. Try new things. Experience the world around you. Take in the fresh air by going for a walk, or natural nature by taking a hike. Enjoy life!
No comments:
Post a Comment