Stress is usually not healthy. I certainly need to work on this area because I do not think I stress much but apparently I have become accustomed to it. "It’s important to learn how to recognize when your stress levels are out
of control. The most dangerous thing about stress is how easily it can
creep up on you. You get used to it. It starts to feels familiar even
normal. You don’t notice how much it’s affecting you, even as it takes a
heavy toll.
The signs and symptoms of stress overload can be
almost anything. Stress affects the mind, body, and behavior in many
ways, and everyone experiences stress differently." http://www.helpguide.org/mental/stress_signs.htm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
We all struggle with getting the right amount of healthy fruits and vegetables into our diet. No, I do not mean when we go on a diet, I mean...
-
How well do you sleep? Did you know your sleep habits are a contributing factor in your food choices throughout the day? Check it out! http...
-
https://www.facebook.com/events/1253000538081673/?ti=as
-
Yesterday we celebrated our independence which we received through our military. I AM A GRATEFUL AMERICAN! Past, present and future military...
-
http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/901714-indoor-segway-experience-course-for-one-or-four?ref=mobile-email-share-pre-purchase%26rui=186854181
-
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT8_79wFO-j/
-
First ever Backyard Vendor Fair coming soon! Hair cutting or braiding, massage, reflexology, chiropractor, Pampered Chef, Tastefully simple...
-
Mr. Marathon, Clarence DeMar, lived to run! He entered the Boston marathon 34 times, winning 7 and finishing in the top 10-15 the other 27 t...
-
I have heard it one too many times in the past week, "I need to get over this depression" "She has depression" "I n...
-
Wow it's been such a long time again since I've posted here. It's time to get back on track and what better way to start than w...
YOUR health matters
Being healthy does not have to be boring. YOU make it fun because you are allowing yourself to live longer for your spouse, children, grandchildren, parents and siblings. Be creative with your life. Try new things. Experience the world around you. Take in the fresh air by going for a walk, or natural nature by taking a hike. Enjoy life!
No comments:
Post a Comment