Today began my new 90 day health challenge, which is to be the next Vi Model! I have a lot of work ahead of me in order to compete for one of 8 spots in October. My meals today consisted of an orange/mango vi shake for breakfast, carrots, broccoli and ranch dip for snack, plain vi shake for lunch, pure protein bar for snack, and salad for dinner. My salad consisted of spinach, broccoli, hard boiled eggs, sesame seeds, dried cranberries and grilled chicken with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing. Pleasantly satisfied with my nutrition today:-)
I have a few challenges for in the gym as well and so far so good, yet, it is only day one! How have you taken care of yourself today? I would love to hear:-)
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Day 1 - 7/24/13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
How well do you sleep? Did you know your sleep habits are a contributing factor in your food choices throughout the day? Check it out! http...
-
I have heard it one too many times in the past week, "I need to get over this depression" "She has depression" "I n...
-
Glad you asked and the answer is YES, to the best of our ability we CAN live toxin free! Have you ever wondered why cancer is becoming more...
-
We all struggle with getting the right amount of healthy fruits and vegetables into our diet. No, I do not mean when we go on a diet, I mean...
-
What's life about? Life is about being the best version of ourselves, but how? Do you know what is your passion? Learn to manifest ...
-
Yesterday we celebrated our independence which we received through our military. I AM A GRATEFUL AMERICAN! Past, present and future military...
-
First ever Backyard Vendor Fair coming soon! Hair cutting or braiding, massage, reflexology, chiropractor, Pampered Chef, Tastefully simple...
-
Mr. Marathon, Clarence DeMar, lived to run! He entered the Boston marathon 34 times, winning 7 and finishing in the top 10-15 the other 27 t...
YOUR health matters
Being healthy does not have to be boring. YOU make it fun because you are allowing yourself to live longer for your spouse, children, grandchildren, parents and siblings. Be creative with your life. Try new things. Experience the world around you. Take in the fresh air by going for a walk, or natural nature by taking a hike. Enjoy life!
No comments:
Post a Comment