Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 1 - 7/24/13

Today began my new 90 day health challenge, which is to be the next Vi Model! I have a lot of work ahead of me in order to compete for one of 8 spots in October. My meals today consisted of an orange/mango vi shake for breakfast, carrots, broccoli and ranch dip for snack, plain vi shake for lunch, pure protein bar for snack, and salad for dinner. My salad consisted of spinach, broccoli, hard boiled eggs, sesame seeds,  dried cranberries and grilled chicken with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing. Pleasantly satisfied with my nutrition today:-)
I have a few challenges for in the gym as well and so far so good, yet, it is only day one! How have you taken care of yourself today? I would love to hear:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

YOUR health matters

Being healthy does not have to be boring. YOU make it fun because you are allowing yourself to live longer for your spouse, children, grandchildren, parents and siblings. Be creative with your life. Try new things. Experience the world around you. Take in the fresh air by going for a walk, or natural nature by taking a hike. Enjoy life!